Our Livestream Worship Service begins at 10:00 am on our YouTube channel.
The stream will begin about 10 minutes before worship to give everyone at home a chance to set their sound levels and their space. The recording will be available in the same place following worship.
This Sunday we will also be celebrating Communion.
Setting the Table in Your Home.
1. Clear a space on a table close at hand.
2. Set a placement, doily or other cloth (the corporal which means “Body”)
3. You may want to light a candle and set a cross on your table
4. Set a plate for the bread. Any plate from your cupboard is fine. (the paten which means “to lay open”)
5. Any bread, bun, or cracker, gluten free is appropriate. Ensure enough for each person of your household
6. Set a glass or glasses from your cupboard: wine goblet, shot glass, water glass, etc. (the chalice which means “drinking cup”)
7. Wine or grape juice (does not need to be red).
8. All the elements should be consumed during the meal.
Below is the full bulletin. And the sermon will be available early next week.